When the researchers set DIALDroid loose on the 100,206 most downloaded Android apps, they turned up nearly 23,500 app pairs that leak data. More than 16,700 of those pairs also involved privilege escalation, which means the second app received a type of sensitive information that it’s typically forbidden from accessing.
- Google Just Discovered A Massive Web Leak… And You Might Want To Change All Your Passwords Digest Article
- Critical Flaws Found in Windows NTLM Security Protocol – Patch Now Digest Article
- US Government Subcontractor Leaks Confidential Military Personnel Data Digest Article
- LeakerLocker: Mobile Ransomware Acts Without Encryption Digest Article
- ORNL Researchers Turn to Deep Learning to Solve Science’s Big Data Problem Digest Article