When the researchers set DIALDroid loose on the 100,206 most downloaded Android apps, they turned up nearly 23,500 app pairs that leak data. More than 16,700 of those pairs also involved privilege escalation, which means the second app received a type of sensitive information that it’s typically forbidden from accessing.
- Golden Touch: Next-gen Optical Disk to Solve Data Storage Challenge Digest Article
- Critical Flaws Found in Windows NTLM Security Protocol – Patch Now Digest Article
- ORNL Researchers Turn to Deep Learning to Solve Science’s Big Data Problem Digest Article
- LeakerLocker: Mobile Ransomware Acts Without Encryption Digest Article
- PoS Flaws Allow Hackers to Steal Card Data, Change Prices Digest Article