A cybersecurity company faked hacks and extorted clients to buy its services, according to an ex-employee.
- The Cybersecurity Problem Everyone Has, But No One Wants to Deal With Digest Article
- US Officials Are Warning About a Russian Cybersecurity Company’s US Government Ties Digest Article
- Deloitte Hit by Cyber-attack Revealing Clients’ Secret Emails Digest Article
- Shipping Company Maersk Says June Cyberattack Could Cost it up to $300 Million Digest Article
- Blind Quantum Computing for Everyone Digest Article