The Obama administration is drafting an unprecedented series of economic sanctions designed to punish China for its persistent hacks on U.S. networks, according to The Washington Post.
- US Sanctions Iranian Nationals for Cyberattacks Against Banks Digest Article
- DHS, FBI Report Details Russian Election Hack and Defenses Against Future Attacks Digest Article
- US Fails to Renegotiate Arms Control Rule for Hacking Tools Digest Article
- Cyber Alert: EU Ministers Test Responses in First Computer War Game Digest Article
- Germany Confirms Cyber Attacks on Political Party Think Tanks Digest Article