The Obama administration is drafting an unprecedented series of economic sanctions designed to punish China for its persistent hacks on U.S. networks, according to The Washington Post.
- Trump Administration Sanctions Russians for 2016 Election Interference, Other Cyber Attacks Digest Article
- US Sanctions Iranian Nationals for Cyberattacks Against Banks Digest Article
- Cyber Alert: EU Ministers Test Responses in First Computer War Game Digest Article
- Germany Confirms Cyber Attacks on Political Party Think Tanks Digest Article
- Secure Wi-Fi Enters the Battlefield Digest Article