The White House on Friday issued a broad new plan designed to better respond to cybersecurity incidents such as those that exposed secrets on millions of citizens as well as government operations.
- White House Report Finds Cybersecurity Gaps at Federal Agencies Digest Article
- GRIZZLY STEPPE – Russian Malicious Cyber Activity Reference Document
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article
- Russia Says Foreign Spies Plan Cyber Attack on Banking System Digest Article
- Beyond Plan B: Army Embraces Broad Cyber Program Digest Article