The White House on Friday issued a broad new plan designed to better respond to cybersecurity incidents such as those that exposed secrets on millions of citizens as well as government operations.
- White House Report Finds Cybersecurity Gaps at Federal Agencies Digest Article
- House Votes to Renew Controversial Surveillance Program that Powers the NSA Digest Article
- John Kelly’s Personal Cellphone was Compromised, White House Believes Digest Article
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article
- Twenty-Five Percent of Email “From” U.S. Federal Agencies is Fraudulent or High-Risk, Agari Finds Digest Article