The primary focus of the administration when it comes to cybersecurity will be to protect federal IT infrastructure. That will involve modernizing systems and moving toward shared services and commercial solutions in an effort to raise the standards for smaller agencies that do not have the budget and workforce to focus on cybersecurity the way the Department of Defense does, Joyce said.
- Introduction to CSIAC Report – Defense Acquisition University Secure Systems Design Course Experiment Video Podcast
- Most Major US Agencies Are Now Feeding the Federal Cyber Threat Dashboard Digest Article
- New Undersecretary Griffin Asserts Role as Pentagon’s R&D Leader Digest Article
- DHS Statement on the Issuance of Binding Operational Directive 17-01 Digest Article
- Feds Move to Ramp up Cyber Hiring Digest Article