The primary focus of the administration when it comes to cybersecurity will be to protect federal IT infrastructure. That will involve modernizing systems and moving toward shared services and commercial solutions in an effort to raise the standards for smaller agencies that do not have the budget and workforce to focus on cybersecurity the way the Department of Defense does, Joyce said.
- Endpoint Security Solutions to Provide Holistic Approach to Cybersecurity Digest Article
- US Officials Are Warning About a Russian Cybersecurity Company’s US Government Ties Digest Article
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article
- White House Report Finds Cybersecurity Gaps at Federal Agencies Digest Article
- NIST Workshop Debates New Cybersecurity Framework Digest Article