During his visit to Washington, D.C., this week, Chinese President Xi Jinping was expected to sign an historic “cyber arms agreement” with the United States, under which each would agree to adhere to U.N.-established norms of online behavior.
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- US Congress Passes CLOUD Act Hidden in Budget Spending Bill Digest Article
- Hackers Break into Centralized Password Manager OneLogin Digest Article
- Chinese Hackers Hit U.S. Firms Linked to South China Sea Dispute Digest Article
- China Drone Maker Steps Up Security After U.S. Army Ban Digest Article