During his visit to Washington, D.C., this week, Chinese President Xi Jinping was expected to sign an historic “cyber arms agreement” with the United States, under which each would agree to adhere to U.N.-established norms of online behavior.
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- US Congress Passes CLOUD Act Hidden in Budget Spending Bill Digest Article
- China Has Stolen Vast Amounts of Navy Submarine, Missile Data in Multiple Breaches from Contractor’s Servers Digest Article
- China Drone Maker Steps Up Security After U.S. Army Ban Digest Article
- Chinese Intelligence Agencies Are Doctoring the Country’s Vulnerability Database Digest Article