President Obama has directed the intelligence community to conduct “a full review” of the 2016 election in light of reports of Russian interference, homeland security adviser Lisa Monaco said Friday.
- DHS, FBI Report Details Russian Election Hack and Defenses Against Future Attacks Digest Article
- Actions in Response to Russian Malicious Cyber Activity and Harassment Digest Article
- Cyber Sleuths Lay Out Evidence of Russia’s Political Hacking While the White House Lays Down Sanctions Digest Article
- GRIZZLY STEPPE – Russian Malicious Cyber Activity Reference Document
- GRIZZLY STEPPE – Russian Malicious Cyber Activity Digest Article