President Obama has directed the intelligence community to conduct “a full review” of the 2016 election in light of reports of Russian interference, homeland security adviser Lisa Monaco said Friday.
- Dutch Spies Watched as Russians Hacked US Democrats: Report Digest Article
- Trump Administration Sanctions Russians for 2016 Election Interference, Other Cyber Attacks Digest Article
- Update on Twitter’s Review of the 2016 U.S. Election Digest Article
- Special Report: HP Enterprise let Russia scrutinize cyberdefense system used by Pentagon Digest Article
- Kaspersky: Russia Responds to US Ban on Software Digest Article