The release of the 14-page document offers new insights into who makes up the VEP’s Equities Review Board and outlines how the government will publicly release information related to its vulnerability assessment work.
- Windows Bug Used to Spread Stuxnet Remains World’s Most Exploited Digest Article
- Update on Twitter’s Review of the 2016 U.S. Election Digest Article
- Data Privacy Day – Consumer Resources Information Page
- Standards Based Cyber Risk Assessment Framework CSIAC Webinar
- U.S. Military Reviewing its Rules After Fitness Trackers Exposed Sensitive Data Digest Article