The release of the 14-page document offers new insights into who makes up the VEP’s Equities Review Board and outlines how the government will publicly release information related to its vulnerability assessment work.
- Windows Bug Used to Spread Stuxnet Remains World’s Most Exploited Digest Article
- NIST Releases the Second Public Draft of Special Publication (SP) 800-125A, Security Recommendations for Hypervisor Deployment Reference Document
- Data Privacy Day – Consumer Resources Information Page
- What Tallinn Manual 2.0 Teaches Us About The New Cyber Order Digest Article
- Standards Based Cyber Risk Assessment Framework CSIAC Webinar