Despite the U.S. government’s steps to tackle cybersecurity threats, hackers continue to target federal agencies and they experienced tens of thousands of incidents last year, according to a White House report.
- Twenty-Five Percent of Email “From” U.S. Federal Agencies is Fraudulent or High-Risk, Agari Finds Digest Article
- Chinese Intelligence Agencies Are Doctoring the Country’s Vulnerability Database Digest Article
- Booz Allen Scores Massive $621M Homeland Security Cyber Contract Digest Article
- Feds Move to Ramp up Cyber Hiring Digest Article
- Trump Administration Sanctions Russians for 2016 Election Interference, Other Cyber Attacks Digest Article