Despite the U.S. government’s steps to tackle cybersecurity threats, hackers continue to target federal agencies and they experienced tens of thousands of incidents last year, according to a White House report.
- Twenty-Five Percent of Email “From” U.S. Federal Agencies is Fraudulent or High-Risk, Agari Finds Digest Article
- NISTIR 8170 DRAFT – The Cybersecurity Framework: Implementation Guidance for Federal Agencies Reference Document
- Legacy IT Makes Federal Agencies Less Secure, Study Says Digest Article
- DHS Study on Mobile Device Security Reference Document
- Feds Move to Ramp up Cyber Hiring Digest Article