The White House wants to establish strict, consistent rules for how government contractors should lock down sensitive data.
- White House Report Finds Cybersecurity Gaps at Federal Agencies Digest Article
- John Kelly’s Personal Cellphone was Compromised, White House Believes Digest Article
- House Votes to Renew Controversial Surveillance Program that Powers the NSA Digest Article
- Meeting DFARS Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) Compliance Standards for Federal Contractors CSIAC Webinar
- Pentagon Delays Deadline For Military Suppliers to Meet Cybersecurity Rules Digest Article