A panel at the Army Cyber Institute’s CyCon U.S. conference in Washington, including officials from the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Department of Homeland Security, and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, agreed that PPD-41 codifies the collaboration and best practices that have evolved in response to recent major cyber attacks.
- Most Major US Agencies Are Now Feeding the Federal Cyber Threat Dashboard Digest Article
- WannaCry, Petya Ransomware Attacks Were ‘Non-events’ for DoD Systems Digest Article
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article
- Kaspersky: Russia Responds to US Ban on Software Digest Article
- Secure Wi-Fi Enters the Battlefield Digest Article