A panel at the Army Cyber Institute’s CyCon U.S. conference in Washington, including officials from the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Department of Homeland Security, and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, agreed that PPD-41 codifies the collaboration and best practices that have evolved in response to recent major cyber attacks.
- Secure Wi-Fi Enters the Battlefield Digest Article
- Teams Defend Against Simulated Attacks in Cyber Guard Exercise Digest Article
- WannaCry, Petya Ransomware Attacks Were ‘Non-events’ for DoD Systems Digest Article
- WannaCry Ransomware Hits U.S. Critical Infrastructure Digest Article
- Kaspersky: Russia Responds to US Ban on Software Digest Article