Security problems with USB devices run deeper than you think: Their risk isn’t just in what they carry, it’s built into the core of how they work.
- Standards Based Cyber Risk Assessment Framework CSIAC Webinar
- The Need for Increased Investment in Medical Device Security Digest Article
- DHS S&T Awards $640K to the Critical Infrastructure Resilience Institute for Supply Chain Cyber-Threats Research Digest Article
- NISTIR 8011 Automation Support for Security Control Assessments – Volume 2: Hardware Asset Management Reference Document
- Defcon Hackers Find it’s Very Easy to Break Voting Machines Digest Article