For maritime professional and organisations hacking is a real and present danger, but despite the risks many shipping companies are still lax when it comes to IT security. We discuss the reasons why, and how a change in attitude can prevent cyber risk becoming more than just a threat.
- U.K. Releases Code of Practice for Maritime Cyber Security Digest Article
- Shipping Company Maersk Says June Cyberattack Could Cost it up to $300 Million Digest Article
- Homeland Security Unveils New Cyber Security Strategy Amid Threats Digest Article
- Applying the Top 20 Critical Controls for Risk Assessment CSIAC Webinar
- Naval Dome Exposes Vessel Vulnerabilities to Cyber Attack Digest Article