For maritime professional and organisations hacking is a real and present danger, but despite the risks many shipping companies are still lax when it comes to IT security. We discuss the reasons why, and how a change in attitude can prevent cyber risk becoming more than just a threat.
- Global Shipping Feels Fallout From Maersk Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Cyber Risk to Transportation Industrial Control Systems Journal Article
- Shipping Company Maersk Says June Cyberattack Could Cost it up to $300 Million Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article
- DHS S&T Awards $640K to the Critical Infrastructure Resilience Institute for Supply Chain Cyber-Threats Research Digest Article