Making a typo while punching in the addresses of popular websites could lead to major headache for technology users.
- Privacy of User Data – Today’s Predictions for Tomorrow’s Internet Video Podcast
- D-Link Middle East “DLink-MEA” Website is Secretly Mining Cryptocurrencies Digest Article
- Computer Scientists Develop a Simple Tool to Tell if Websites Suffered a Data Breach Digest Article
- Secret Chips in Replacement Parts can Completely Hijack Your Phone’s Security Digest Article
- Over 14 Million Verizon Customers’ Data Exposed On Unprotected AWS Server Digest Article