Utilities and their business partners play an unintentional role in increasing the electrical grid’s vulnerability to cyber attack.
- Ukraine Investigates Possible Cyberattack on Power Grid in Kiev Digest Article
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article
- DOE Receives First Installment of Anti-cyberwarfare Networking Technology Digest Article
- Watch Hackers Take Over the Mouse of a Power-Grid Computer Digest Article
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article