Tom Wilkie reports on two examples how the growth of scientific data sets is driving computing into the cloud, and asks how profoundly this will change computing for science.
- Cloud Quantum Computing Calculates Nuclear Binding Energy Digest Article
- ORNL Researchers Turn to Deep Learning to Solve Science’s Big Data Problem Digest Article
- Amazon’s New ‘Secret Region’ Promises Easier Sharing of Classified Data Digest Article
- Blind Quantum Computing for Everyone Digest Article
- PoS Flaws Allow Hackers to Steal Card Data, Change Prices Digest Article