Tom Wilkie reports on two examples how the growth of scientific data sets is driving computing into the cloud, and asks how profoundly this will change computing for science.
- NIST SP 500-325, Fog Computing Conceptual Model Reference Document
- ORNL Researchers Turn to Deep Learning to Solve Science’s Big Data Problem Digest Article
- Cloud Quantum Computing Calculates Nuclear Binding Energy Digest Article
- Autonomic Cyber Security (ACS) CSIAC Webinar
- Amazon’s New ‘Secret Region’ Promises Easier Sharing of Classified Data Digest Article