The Air Force is slated to upgrade to Windows 10 during the next couple years to improve the Air Force’s cybersecurity posture, lower the cost of information technology and streamline the IT operating environment.
- Kali Linux Now in Windows Store, but Defender Flags Its Packages as Threats! Digest Article
- Windows 10 to Get Built-in Protection Against Most Ransomware Attacks Digest Article
- Critical Flaws Found in Windows NTLM Security Protocol – Patch Now Digest Article
- Air Force Opens Doors to Universities, Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs to Boost Innovation Digest Article
- Resistive Memory Components the Computer Industry Can’t Resist Digest Article