The Windows vulnerability was first publicly disclosed in July 2010, a few days before security reporter Brian Krebs was the first to report on the Stuxnet outbreak.
- Zero-Day Windows Security Flaw Could Crash Systems, Cause BSODs Digest Article
- Stuxnet-Like Malware From Russia is Attacking U.S. Power Plants Digest Article
- Critical Flaws Found in Windows NTLM Security Protocol – Patch Now Digest Article
- Windows 10 to Get Built-in Protection Against Most Ransomware Attacks Digest Article
- Microsoft Patches Windows Zero-day Being Used to Spread FinSpy Spyware Digest Article