The Windows vulnerability was first publicly disclosed in July 2010, a few days before security reporter Brian Krebs was the first to report on the Stuxnet outbreak.
- Microsoft Claims Windows Zero-Day Exploited by Russian State Actors Digest Article
- Zero-Day Windows Security Flaw Could Crash Systems, Cause BSODs Digest Article
- Google Discloses Windows Zero-Day Vulnerability Digest Article
- Stuxnet-Like Malware From Russia is Attacking U.S. Power Plants Digest Article
- Critical Flaws Found in Windows NTLM Security Protocol – Patch Now Digest Article