The Windows vulnerability was first publicly disclosed in July 2010, a few days before security reporter Brian Krebs was the first to report on the Stuxnet outbreak.
- Kali Linux Now in Windows Store, but Defender Flags Its Packages as Threats! Digest Article
- Critical Flaws Found in Windows NTLM Security Protocol – Patch Now Digest Article
- Microsoft Patches Windows Zero-day Being Used to Spread FinSpy Spyware Digest Article
- Stuxnet-Like Malware From Russia is Attacking U.S. Power Plants Digest Article
- Intel’s latest set of Spectre microcode fixes is coming to a Windows update Digest Article