The Windows vulnerability was first publicly disclosed in July 2010, a few days before security reporter Brian Krebs was the first to report on the Stuxnet outbreak.
- Windows Servers Targeted for Cryptocurrency Mining via IIS Flaw Digest Article
- Kali Linux Now in Windows Store, but Defender Flags Its Packages as Threats! Digest Article
- Critical Flaws Found in Windows NTLM Security Protocol – Patch Now Digest Article
- Microsoft Patches Windows Zero-day Being Used to Spread FinSpy Spyware Digest Article
- Fancy Bear Using Leaked NSA Tools: Report Digest Article