Hackers are leveraging an IIS 6.0 vulnerability to take over Windows servers and install a malware strain that mines the Electroneum cryptocurrency.
- Over 1.65 Million Computers Infected With Cryptocurrency Miners in 2017 So Far Digest Article
- CoinMiner Campaigns Move to the Cloud via Docker, Kubernetes Digest Article
- Spoofed SEC Emails Distribute Evolved DNSMessenger Digest Article
- Cryptocurrency Mining Malware Infected Over Half-Million PCs Using NSA Exploit Digest Article
- How to Steal $500 Million in Cryptocurrency Digest Article