Microsoft has become aware of targeted cyberattacks leveraging a new vulnerability (CVE-2014-6352) that affects most supported Windows releases, according to an advisory company published by the company on Tuesday.
- Critical Flaws Found in Windows NTLM Security Protocol – Patch Now Digest Article
- Microsoft Releases Emergency Windows Update to Hamstring Earlier ‘Spectre’ Defense Digest Article
- Windows 10 to Get Built-in Protection Against Most Ransomware Attacks Digest Article
- Microsoft Patches Windows Zero-day Being Used to Spread FinSpy Spyware Digest Article
- Windows Bug Used to Spread Stuxnet Remains World’s Most Exploited Digest Article