The United States Air Force is attempting to enhance what the military service branch is calling cyber situational awareness in order to contend with “increasingly sophisticated” threats to its networks and systems.
- President Donald J. Trump Proclaims October 2017 as National Cybersecurity Awareness Month Digest Article
- New Brain-Inspired Cybersecurity System Detects ‘Bad Apples’ 100 Times Faster Digest Article
- Statement by President Donald J. Trump on the Elevation of Cyber Command Digest Article
- DHS Study on Mobile Device Security Reference Document
- Foreign Cyber Weapons ‘Far Exceed’ US Ability to Defend Critical Infrastructure, Defense Panel Says Digest Article