The new policy overrides two previous memorandums that charged DISA with assessing the security of commercial cloud service offerings and cataloging them.
- UnifyID’s Ingenious User Authentication Platform Wins Innovation Sandbox Contest Digest Article
- Software Defined WAN (SD-WAN): Security Implications and Design Solutions CSIAC Webinar
- Resistive Memory Components the Computer Industry Can’t Resist Digest Article
- After Criticism, US Defense Department Will Implement New Encryption Standards Next Year Digest Article
- PoS Flaws Allow Hackers to Steal Card Data, Change Prices Digest Article