The new policy overrides two previous memorandums that charged DISA with assessing the security of commercial cloud service offerings and cataloging them.
- DoD Cybersecurity Policy Chart Video Podcast
- Software Defined WAN (SD-WAN): Security Implications and Design Solutions CSIAC Webinar
- Resistive Memory Components the Computer Industry Can’t Resist Digest Article
- DISA Modernizes SIPRNet Delivery, Increases Mission Partner Savings Digest Article
- After Criticism, US Defense Department Will Implement New Encryption Standards Next Year Digest Article