A new ransomware called the XRTN Ransomware is in the wild that encrypts your data with RSA-1024 encryption using the open source Gnu Privacy Guard (GnuPG) encryption software.
- New Satan Ransomware Available Through a Ransomware as a Service Digest Article
- SyncCrypt Ransomware Hides Inside JPG Files, Appends .KK Extension Digest Article
- Apple Bows to China’s New Stringent Cyber Laws, Announces First Ever Chinese Data Center Digest Article
- Ransomware Targeting WordPress – An Emerging Threat Digest Article
- Privacy of User Data – Today’s Predictions for Tomorrow’s Internet Video Podcast