Yahoo released the source code for a plugin that will enable end-to-end encryption of email messages, a planned data-security improvement prompted by disclosures of U.S. National Security Agency snooping.
- After Criticism, US Defense Department Will Implement New Encryption Standards Next Year Digest Article
- Split Tunnel SMTP Exploit Explained Digest Article
- DoD Announces the Launch of “Code.mil,” an Experiment in Open Source Digest Article
- How Did Yahoo Get Breached? Employee Got Spear Phished, FBI Suggests Digest Article
- Microsoft, Intel, Others Oppose China’s Plans to Get Access to Source Code Digest Article