A little-known web standard that lets site owners tell how much battery life a mobile device has left has been found to enable tracking online, a year after privacy researchers warned that it had the potential to do just that.
- The iPhone X’s New Neural Engine Exemplifies Apple’s Approach to AI Digest Article
- DHS Study on Mobile Device Security Reference Document
- 9 WordPress Plugins Targeted in Coordinated 4.5-Year Spam Campaign Digest Article
- News Release: DHS Delivers Study on Government Mobile Device Security to Congress Digest Article
- AES-256 Keys Sniffed in Seconds Using €200 of Kit a Few Inches Away Digest Article