A little-known web standard that lets site owners tell how much battery life a mobile device has left has been found to enable tracking online, a year after privacy researchers warned that it had the potential to do just that.
- The iPhone X’s New Neural Engine Exemplifies Apple’s Approach to AI Digest Article
- DHS Study on Mobile Device Security Reference Document
- Security Researcher Says DirecTV Hardware Can Be Easily Hacked Digest Article
- Found: New Android Malware with Never-Before-Seen Spying Capabilities Digest Article
- Android Users: To Avoid Malware, Try the F-Droid App Store Digest Article