A massive uptick in malvertising has taken place over the last few years and is becoming so popular that it may become the top technique used for drive by attacks, according to Cyphort Labs’ The Rise of Malvertising report.
- Researchers Find Phishing Site Encrypted With AES Digest Article
- The Iran Nuclear Deal’s Unraveling Raises Fears of Cyberattacks Digest Article
- 1.4 Billion Clear Text Credentials Discovered in a Single Database Digest Article
- Equifax Says it’s Found 2.4 Million More Victims From 2017 Breach Digest Article
- Three More WordPress Plugins Found Hiding a Backdoor Digest Article