Greetings to our Cybersecurity and Information Systems Information Analysis Center (CSIAC) users and contributors!
We greatly appreciate the contributions of our Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and all subscribers who utilize our products and services. The CSIAC community continues to grow at a steady pace, and we are committed to providing timely and relevant products to meet your needs. Our technical focus areas also continue to grow in importance to the Department of Defense and the wider technical community. To that end, our staff continuously monitor the needs of our customers and develop high quality products accordingly, such as some our recent releases highlighted below.
UPCOMING CSIAC WEBINARS:
- Tuesday, Nov 17 at 1300EST – Cyber Monitoring – https://www.csiac.org/podcast/cyber-monitoring/
- Wednesday, Dec 1 at 1100EST – DoD Vulnerability Disclosure Program (VDP) – https://www.csiac.org/podcast/dod-vdp-program/
RECENT CSIAC WEBINARS:
- Update on Current FDA Cybersecurity Efforts – https://www.csiac.org/podcast/fda-cybersecurity-efforts/
- Software Bill of Materials – https://www.csiac.org/podcast/software-bill-of-materials-sbom/
- Threat Intelligence Program – https://www.csiac.org/podcast/threat-intelligence-program/
RECENT CSIAC PODCASTS:
- 5 Best Practices for a Secure Infrastructure – https://www.csiac.org/podcast/best-practices-secure-infrastructure/
- Fifth Generation Cellular – A Discussion with Idaho National Laboratory on 5G (a four-part series) – https://www.csiac.org/series/fifth-generation-cellular/
- Hypergaming for Cyber Strategy for Gaming: a Wicked Problem – https://www.csiac.org/podcast/hypergaming-for-cyber-strategy-for-gaming-a-wicked-problem/
BECOME A CSIAC SME:
CSIAC SMEs provide a wealth of expertise to the technical community through a variety of means. Register today using the following link: https://www.csiac.org/subject-matter-expert-sme-application-form-and-questionnaire/
LEVERAGE CSIAC’s EXPERTISE:
Have a problem that requires assistance? Allow CSIAC’s SME Network to assist via one of the following support vehicles:
- Free Technical Inquiry: Four free hours of research/analysis.
- Extended Technical Inquiry (ETI): Limited duration (60-days), limited scope ($50k ceiling) customer-funded support tasks.
- Core Analysis Task (CAT): Longer duration (up one year), larger scope (up to $1M ceiling) customer-funded tasks to tackle complex technological challenges.
These vehicles are intended to facilitate rapid-SME support to government customers with minimal pre-award processing and paperwork. For more information, visit our website: https://www.csiac.org/about/free-inquiries-and-core-analysis-task-cat-program/, or contact us directly at email@example.com.
Please continue to stay in touch through our www.csiac.org website and social media outlets:
We encourage you to share this e-mail with your colleagues and inspire them to join our team!
Thank you again for your continued support of the CSIAC. We wish you all the best as we enter the 2020 holiday season.