- This event has passed.
SANS Cyber Threat Intelligence Summit 2021
January 21 - January 22
The collection, classification, and exploitation of knowledge about adversaries – collectively known as cyber threat intelligence (CTI) – gives security practitioners information superiority that is used to reduce an adversary’s likelihood of success. Responders and defenders leverage accurate, timely, and detailed threat intelligence to monitor new and evolving attacks and subsequently adapt their security posture.
Improve your threat intelligence capabilities.
This live online event brings together leading experts and analysts for in-depth threat intelligence talks, SANS training, DFIR NetWars, and exclusive virtual networking opportunities! The two-day summit will provide you with specific analytical techniques and capabilities, through case studies and firsthand experience that can be utilized to properly create and maintain threat intelligence in your organization.
The summit will explore the following:
- – Interesting perspectives and case studies that challenge CTI assumptions and result in a shift in understanding
- – Methods for producing cyber threat intelligence
- – Implementing and making decisions based on intelligence
- – Case studies on the application of cyber threat intelligence to a security or business problem
- – How traditional intelligence approaches are applied to CTI analysis and production
- – Innovative ways to utilize or analyze CTI
- – New tools developed to support or enable CTI