- This event has passed.
Secure Knowledge Management Workshop 2017 (SKM 2017)
October 6, 2017 - October 7, 2017
With the advent of revolutionary and disruptive technologies such as cloud computing, big data and internet of things, secure knowledge management continues to be an important research area that deals with methodologies for systematically gathering, organizing, and disseminating information in a secure manner. SKM 2017 will bring together researchers and practitioners from academia, industry and government to share recent advances in this area.
Following the biennial tradition of the Secure Knowledge Management Workshop (SKM) that began in 2004, SKM 2017 will be held Oct 6 – Oct 7, 2017, at the TradeWinds Resort in Tampa, FL, USA.
Papers offering novel research contributions in all aspects of SKM are solicited for submission to this workshop. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- SKM in specific technology domains such as:
- Cloud Computing
- Big Data
- Internet of Things
- Cyber-Physical Systems
- Online Social Networks
- Data Mining and Machine Learning for Secure Knowledge Management
- Security and Privacy of Knowledge Management Data
- Risk and Security Metrics related to Knowledge Management
- SKM for Insider Threat Detection and Mitigation
- Knowledge Management for Fake News Detection
- Trust concerning Knowledge Management