Enhance cybersecurity awareness and survivability for DoD, industry partners, and academia in the face of the ever-increasing threat of cyber attacks. Cybersecurity (CS) includes managing risks related to the use, processing, storage, and transmission of information and the systems and processes used for those purposes, including analog and physical form. CS includes information availability, identification and authentication, confidentiality, integrity, and non-repudiation as well as the economic considerations with respect to selection of CS techniques, CS processes, and industry trends.
Chip Flaw Let Hackers Steal Private Data Off Android Devices
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 5 months ago by .
Android devices using a Qualcomm chip are in line for a new set of potentially serious vulnerabilities.
Researchers say the vulnerabilities could allow an attacker to:
– execute trusted apps in the Normal World (Android OS)
– load patched trusted app into the Secure World (QSEE)
– bypass Qualcomm’s Chain Of Trust
– adapt the trusted app for running on a device of another manufacturer and more.
Make sure to monitor your stuff, and should you find suspicious activity, take steps to protect yourself immediately.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.