Enhance cybersecurity awareness and survivability for DoD, industry partners, and academia in the face of the ever-increasing threat of cyber attacks. Cybersecurity (CS) includes managing risks related to the use, processing, storage, and transmission of information and the systems and processes used for those purposes, including analog and physical form. CS includes information availability, identification and authentication, confidentiality, integrity, and non-repudiation as well as the economic considerations with respect to selection of CS techniques, CS processes, and industry trends.
Technical Writing class – questions – PLEASE HELP
Hello, I am currently studying my Bachelor in Information Technology Management.
In our technical proposal writing class we have to write about a person who is working within the profession we aspire to work in later on.
However, I do not know anyone within the space of cyber security, therefore, I need your help.
These are the questions:
– How often do you write each day or week?
– How important is, what you write, to the successful performance of your job?
– Is writing important to your promotion?
– What would be a major fault in a piece of writing in your profession?
– What are the features of writing (clarity, organisation, spelling etc.) that you look for in someone else’s writing end in your own work?
I appreciate any contribution.
Looking forward reading your answers 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.