The ‘strategic’ in U.S. Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM) is no longer synonymous with the term ‘nuclear.’ Rather, the new command offers a wider range of strategic and globally oriented warfighting options – both conventional and non-conventional within a compact period of time.
– The road Ahead for Computer Network Defense Service Providers
– Zen and the Art of Scanning Networks – A Tour of Scanrand 2.0
– INFOSEC Research Council – What is the INFOSEC Research Council?
– SARS, Tylenol, and Malicious Code
– USSTRATCOM/JTF-CNO 1st Semi-Annual JTF-CNO Computer Network Defense (CND) Community of Interest (COI) Conference
– A Framework for Information Assurance