The Global Information Grid (GIG) is a large, complex undertaking that is intended to integrate virtually all information systems, services, and applications in the US Department of Defense (DoD) into one seamless, reliable, and secure network. This article discusses two architectural options for constructing the core of the GIG: striped core and black core.
– Tomorrow Night
– Electronic Voting Security
– CSIAC Spotlight on Faculty
– Recent Developments in Cyberlaw
– CSIAC Spotlight on Education
– Securing the Converged Enterprise, Part 1
– Ask the Expert