During a decade of working with information operations and infrastructure protection issues, I have observed a pattern that I feel has critical implications for America’s technological future. I am convinced our culture must recognize its need to supply citizens with a common framework for discourse, debate, and decisions about technology. Meeting this need is essential for our country to meet the challenges of the Information Age.
– US, UK, CAN, AUS, and NZ Computer Network Defense (CND) Technical Conference
– Computer and Telecommunication Infrastructure-How People and Organizations Interrelate
– IEEE 802.11 Countermeasures
– Anatomy of Cyberterrorism-Is America Vulnerable?
– Center of Education Excellence: Understanding the Role of Biometrics and Information Assurance Within the DoD