The DoD has recently refocused its formal definition of cyber as “a global domain within the information environment consisting of the interdependent network of information technology infrastructures, including the Internet, telecommunications networks, computer systems, and embedded processors and controllers,” consistent with Presidential cyber security policy.
– CSIAC Spotlight on Faculty
– Securing the Converged Enterprise, Part 2–Network Defense-in-Depth Architectural Considerations
– Common Criteria Testing Continues to Improve of Security of IA Products
– CSIAC Spotlight on Education
– DoD EWIA/CND ESSG Technical Advisory Group (TAG)
– So You Say You Want a Penetration Test…