As government, industry, and citizens in the US and abroad rapidly increase their reliance on computers, they face corresponding increases in the cost and difficulty of assuring the protection of information that their computer systems transmit, process, and store.
– When Writing Software, Security Counts!
– Viruses, Worms, and Trojan Horses Welcome Here!
– CSIAC New Address, New Look, Continued Service
– DOWN with Trusted Devices Network Securty Monitoring: Beyond Intrusion Detection
– Air Force Enterprise Defense (AFED)
– CSIAC Attended Conferences
– CSIAC Spotlight on Research: Mississippi State University
– CSIAC Spotlight on Subject Matter Expert (SME): Dr. Rayford Vaughn