While many organizations have existing policies that prohibit the use of P2P, the P2P applications have evolved to bypass security countermeasures imposed by system administrators in order for the applications to get out and share files on the Internet.
– DoD Enterprise-Wide IA/CND Solutions Steering Group
– Distributed Cyber Forensics
– Attack-Graph Simulation Approach to Vulnerability Management
– Next-Generation Enterprise Architecture Framework
– Special Report: Cognitive Computing and Machine Learning
– DoD BMO Assumes New Leadership