Many companies today have spent time and money on their Internet sites by investing in defenses against computer security incidents. Despite the best planning, incidents do happen and defenses are overrun. When that occurs an incident response capability may be all that stands between an enterprise’s computing environment and an incident that can threaten even the viability of the enterprise.
– IATF: At Five Years Old: A Wealth of Knowledge, and Still Growing!
– Phoenix Challenge: Information Operations Concepts and Solutions Exploration in the 21st Century
– Software Decoys for Software Counterintelligence
– FIWC IO Technology Workshop
– Continuity of Operations (COOP)