Software fuzzing is a relatively new software auditing technique responsible for finding many of the bugs and security vulnerabilities found in utilities, software applications, and network protocols. To understand what fuzzing is, we need to understand how fuzzing originated.
– An CSIAC/DACS State-of-the-Art-Report on Software Security Assurance
– The Morphing of a Cyber Operations Curriculum at the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT)
– Ask the Expert: IANETSEC
– 6th Annual Department of Defense (DoD) Cyber Crime Conference
– CSIAC Spotlight on Research: Purdue University
– CSIAC Spotlight on Subject Matter Expert (SME): Researchers at CERIAS