The challenges and various steps involved in developing ontologies for use by software applications will be discussed in this article, as well as how the DARPA Agent Markup Language (DAML) can be leveraged as a knowledge representation language.
– Special Reports: Agent-Based Software System, Autonomic Computing, Computer Immunology, the Semantic Web
– Computer Investigation Markup Language (CIML)
– DoD’s Changing InformationOperations Landscape
– Detecting Early Indications of a Malicious Insider
– International Cyber Awareness