Phishing refers to a new form of cyber crime that is quickly gaining popularity. During the past several years, there has been a steady increase in the use of online financial services for everything from paying utility bills to conducting banking and brokerage transactions.
– Verifying Network Intrusion Detection Alerts
– Data Integrity and Proof of Service in BitTorrent-Like P2P Environments
– An Overview of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
– Countering DDoS Attacks with Multi-Path Overlay Networks
– CSIAC Spotlight on Research: University of California, Davis (UC Davis)
– CSIAC Spotlight on Subject Matter Expert (SME): Dr. Matt Bishop