The problems with phishing persist. This scourge shows no sign of abating and will likely increase into the foreseable future. Warfighters are just as likely as any other group of individuals to be victims of a phishing attack. This article suggests that phishing Warfare Against Armed Forces (WAARF) will emerge as a new vector of information warfare.
– CSIAC Spotlight on Research
– CSIAC Spotlight on Education
– An Innovative Computer Forensic Technique for Recovering Deleted Files from Macintosh Computers
– Ask the Expert
– The EPOCHS Project
– Cyber Defense Branch Takes Part in NSF Workshop in Beijing
– Incorporating Flow-Based Behavioral Analysis Inside Agency Networks