Processing Data to Construct Practical Visualizations for Network Security Network vulnerabilities are increasingly rampant despite advances in Intrusion Detection Systems (IDSs) and Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPSs). Even as funding and work by government, industry, and academia to counter these vulnerabilities increases, over 1,000 variants of worms and viruses have been discovered during the past six months, and the level of network traffic increases as capacity increases.
– GIG-BE Improving the Warfighter’s Information Pipeline
– What is Secure Software?
– CPOL: High-Performance Policy Evaluation
– Creating a Network Warfare Operations Career Force
– Cyber Security Dimensions of Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Conference
– Privileged Escalation Through Trusted E-mails
– Defending Warfighter Networks
– CSIAC Spotlight on Research: Johns Hopkins University
– CSIAC Spotlight on Subject Matter Expert (SME): Dr. Aviel “Avi” D. Rubin