There is far too much software in today’s information world to check manually. Even if people had the time to inspect thousands or millions of lines of code, nobody could remember all the constraints, requirements, and imperatives to make sure the software is secure. Automated tools are a must.
– Sensitive Data Anonymization
– Removing Security through Obscurity from Software Watermarking
– Vulnerability Analysis of J2ME CLDC Security
– A Survey of Graphical Passwords
– CSIAC Spotlight on Research: Georgia State University
– CSIAC Spotlight on Subject Matter Expert (SME): Dr. Ying Zhu