The recently launched Total Electronic Migration System (TEMS) represents a long-term approach to providing access to electronic documents. The implementation of TEMS allows DTIC’s eleven IACs to store, search, retrieve, and use Scientific and Technical Information (STI) to carry out their missions.
– Social Engineering-The Mother of All Trojan Horses
– An Overview and Example of the Buffer-Overflow Exploit
– Commodity Absence and Data Security
– CSIAC Spotlight on Research: Naval Postgraduate School (NPS)
– CSIAC Spotlight on Subject Matter Expert (SME): Dr. J. Bret Michael