Portable devices have blurred the line between technology used for business and technology used for personal matters. End users must learn to apply the same protections to their personal devices in order to help defend and secure the organizations that they work for.
- DHS Study on Mobile Device Security Reference Document
- IOT is Insecure, Get Over it! Say Researchers Digest Article
- Blockchain’s New Role In The Internet of Things Digest Article
- Kryptowire Discovers Mobile Phone Firmware That Transmitted Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Without User Consen or Disclosure Digest Article
- Heartbleed vs. WannaCry: A Tale of Two Cyber Attacks Digest Article