Agile has become a popular development methodology in software and systems development in recent years, but how do we tailor our estimation processes to this new methodology? Traditional methods do not apply in terms of project sizing and planning. How can we find an accurate point of comparison with industry trends? Presented by industry veteran Larry Putnam, Jr., QSM takes you through the basic steps on how to customize the estimation process to Agile.
- Top Bank Executives Required to Vouch for Cyber Attack Defences Digest Article
- Tech Views Journal Article
- Mobile Security Video Podcast
- Forget Software – Now Hackers Are Exploiting Physics Digest Article
- Berkeley Lab to Lead 5 Exascale Projects, Support 6 Others Digest Article