Fraud, crimeware, hacktivism, and even nation-state threats are plaguing the Internet daily with no relief in sight. Additionally, these incessant attacks almost always surprise, forcing us into a constant reactive mode and leaving us one step behind of our adversaries. This presentation will focus on gaining an understanding of the current and future trends we have observed from the Deep & Dark Web which can offer illuminating insights into how to remain in front of future threats.
- Deep Learning Architectures Hinge on Hybrid Memory Cube Digest Article
- Maxwell’s Cyber College is Next Step in Cyber Warfare Digest Article
- Neuromorphic, Quantum, Supercomputing Mesh for Deep Learning Digest Article
- Common Sense Guide to Mitigating Insider Threats, Fifth Edition Reference Document
- M&S Support for Cyber Mission Forces Video Podcast