Cross Domain Solutions (CDSs) facilitate electronic information transfer between security domains via a secure and highly controlled interface. Their capabilities are essential to a wide variety of DoD and US government missions requiring timely information sharing and collaborative problem solving between a variety of US organizations (intelligence, military, law enforcement, etc.) as well as with our allies and coalition partners.
- Presidential Policy Directive Signals Intelligence Activities Reference Document
- Intelligence Information Sharing Reference Document
- U.S. Investigating Potential Covert Russian Plan to Disrupt November Elections Digest Article
- GRIZZLY STEPPE – Russian Malicious Cyber Activity Reference Document
- Promoting Private Sector Cybersecurity Information Sharing Reference Document