Software estimation is both art and science. Many good cost software cost estimation models, strategies, tools and techniques exist and are useful. However, estimation for NON-SOFTWARE information technology intensive projects is a domain that is often characterized by ad-hoc cowboy practices yielding inconsistent performance. But why change and how could you? This Webinar presented by Galorath Incorporated provides valuable information on improving IT estimation performance. It will discuss experience and research that indicates that when an organization coalesces tribal knowledge into organizational intelligence performance improves. Following that, an overview of the characteristics and attributes of the SEER for IT tool and how they address crucial needs of the IT shop.
- Intelligence Information Sharing Reference Document
- NIST Unveils a Cybersecurity Self-Assessment Tool Digest Article
- Protecting Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) in Nonfederal Systems and Organizations (NIST SP800-171 Revision 1) CSIAC Webinar
- Presidential Policy Directive Signals Intelligence Activities Reference Document
- CSIAC Journal Collection Product